Are you the “one”? We are looking for a “Senior Project Manager” !
Passionate about project development and interacting with European stakeholders? VO Event EU Services is looking for a Senior Project Manager for their European Event department!
VO EVENT EU SERVICES is part of the VO GROUP. Together, we are a communication group that plays on chords of our complementary expertise. A group with strong values such as inclusion, innovation and active participation in the transition to a more responsible society that feels good about itself. Thanks to this, we are proud to have won the "Positive Impact" Agency of the Year award.
Your key responsibilities
- Works closely with the Team Leader of VO Event EU Services to develop and manage the accounts and events in the portfolio
- Enjoys primary responsibility in planning, organizing and delivering European conferences, events and webinars, including joint ventures with sister company VO Europe
- Overall responsibility for quality delivery of several simultaneous projects: coordination of the project, analysis of the client’s needs, deadlines enforcement, resources and financials
- Oversees the work of third-party logistics teams where applicable, managing the daily relationship with suppliers
- Day-to-day responsibilities for budget planning, tracking and expenditure, working closely with the Team Leader, and exercising budget control
- Leads teams appointing working sub team roles including (but not limited to) on-site stage producer, front-of-house manager, and hospitality / entertainment lead
- On site overall responsibility for the smooth running of the event and for the coordination of activities between the various teams
- Ensures quality delivery, thinks solution and checks and verifies that the deliverables go above the industry standard
- Smooth handling of the end-of-project cycle: final reporting, budgeting closure and best practice sharing
- Open to share his knowledge and to make time to research new and innovative solutions that reinforce the market leader position of VO
- Previous relevant work experience in events management and communications relating to events online and in person
- Maturity and accountability, with a professional demeanour in dealing with European institution accounts
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, including as project manager
- Excellent written and spoken English, other EU languages would be advantageous
- Flexible and a great team player
- Resilient under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines
- Numerical skills commensurate with the management of the financial aspects of the job
- Creative thinker with flair and sound judgement
What can you expect from us?
- We offer a full-time open-ended contract and remuneration in line with industry practices.
- Access to our VO Academy & Good Habitz training program
- An attractive package with net allowances (flat rate expenses and home working allowance) and additional benefits (health insurance, eco-cheque, meal voucher, etc.)
- An incredible network of top colleagues within the different agencies and a multitude of opportunities to connect during monthly afterworks and annual seminars or team buildings.
- The freedom and responsibility to shape your own role and challenge ideas as well as the opportunity to participate in the evolution of the company through our various taskforces and cooperation groups
- Joining an EMAS and ISO14001 certified company with the responsibility to apply sustainability on a daily basis and to integrate meaning in all your tasks.
- A beautiful office composed of an open space, a quiet zone, a collaborative zone, a calling booth, a kitchen with a fridge offering 100% sustainable products
- A hybrid work environment for a good work-life balance. We would like to see you twice a week in the office, for the rest, we use Teams!
If this job is for you and you wish to join our team, please send us your application by e-mail email@example.com or directly on our website.